At Active Staffing, we are committed to helping our employees improve their lives through meaningful work.
But we offer more than just good jobs. We also provide flexible work schedules, safe working conditions, and benefits you won’t find everywhere.
And, we build caring, personal relationships with every member of our team. We are a family-owned company where want every associate to feel like a member of our family.
Active offers light industrial, food production, and general labor jobs. Our clerical and office division offers a range of administrative support positions.
Most jobs are temporary, but many of them grow into permanent positions.
Our goal is to help you learn new skills, gain experience, and provide a gateway to a long-term career.
Next, a professional recruiter will:
- Review your registration form
- Contact you to schedule a phone interview
- Send you our Onboarding Application package, which is the second step in our hiring process
- You’ll need to provide a complete work history
- Schedule an in-person interview
- Review your employment documents to verify your eligibility
- Complete final paperwork, including the I-9 form
- Conduct reference checks (you’ll need to provide info on previous employers we can contact)
Then, we’ll go to work for you to find positions that fit your skills, experience and interests. When we do, we will invite you in for a job-specific orientation.
Why wait? Your new job is waiting for you at Active Staffing Services.