Professional drivers work with Active’s customers to deliver their products and materials locally. Most jobs are full-time, with regular routes. You’ll return home every night.
Start with Active. Get hired permanently by our customers!
- Drive a regular local route each day
- Unload the truck at each stop, if necessary
- Observe all traffic and safety rules
- Drive and unload safely – no shortcuts
- Get to know our customers and their customers along your route
- Pass a background check (no felony convictions related to drugs, alcohol, or a motor vehicle)
- Complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Provide a medical examination report or medical examiner’s certificate
- Have a valid state issued driver’s license
- Must be 21 years or older
- Complete an employment verification (Safety Performance History Records Request)
- Complete a road test and interview with Active’s customer