At Active Staffing, we are committed to helping our employees improve their lives through meaningful work.
Our hiring process starts when you Register Online.
You will need documentation to show that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Here are the next steps in the hiring process. It typically takes just 3 days from the time you apply to the day you start driving for Active.
- You complete Active Staffing’s Commercial Driver Application
- Active runs your Motor Vehicle Report (MVR), Clearinghouse Report and Background Check
- We verify your employment history
- You are scheduled for a road test and interview with Active’s customer
- We process your DOT drug test
- Active creates your Driver Qualification File (DQF)
- We maintain all DOT records
- And after you get to work, you’ll attend regular safety training sessions to keep you safe on the job and current on DOT updates