General Warehouse Laborers perform a variety of tasks to allow a continuous flow of products and to maintain a safe, clean, and organized warehouse.
- Restock and replenish as appropriate
- Operate machinery and equipment such as manual and electric pallet jack
- Move incoming and outgoing product
- Stage large quantities of outbound products
- Pack items and prepare packages for shipping
- Perform general maintenance and service duties
- Maintain clean and hazard free work areas
- Previous work experience in warehouse or stockroom environment preferred
- Ability to frequently lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, push and pull boxes and to frequently move/walk throughout the facility
- Physical strength and stamina, ability to move and lift heavy loads, up to 50 pounds
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Able to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication