This position is responsible for the overall cleanliness of the facility.
- Ensure cleaning supplies and chemical dosages are correct when in use and properly stored when not in use
- Stock supplies as needed or as directed by management
- Maintain cleanliness of facility by sweeping, mopping, and dusting
- Remove garbage/rubbish from designated cleaning areas and dispose of them in appropriate containers
- Previous experience in maintenance preferred
- Ability to lift, carry and maneuver boxes and equipment of up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and move about for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform job duties under minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and desire to learn