These employees are responsible for accurately pulling product by type and quantity from stock locations using a pick ticket.
- Check, verify, scan, and fill pick lists with accuracy
- Pick, pull and package orders for shipment
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products using marking tools
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure the packing specifications are met.
- Record product, packaging and order information on specified forms and records
- Ability to frequently lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, push and pull boxes, and to frequently walk throughout the facility
- Strong packing and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to lift 40-50 pounds
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment