Shipping & Receiving Clerks help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Pick, check, pack and ship orders
- Load and unload items from delivery vehicles, trailers, and pallets
- Lift, carry, push and pull items on a continuous and repetitive basis
- Build and wrap pallets
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields preferred
- Knowledge of UPS and FedEx systems a plus
- Ability to handle physical workload and lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for the entire shift and walk throughout the facility
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and work in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize