Following is an update to our valued clients and partners on our efforts to enforce COVID protocols and keep our temporary associates safe on the job.
In accordance with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we have advised our associates to:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask
- Wash their hands often
- Report recent travel
Active’s COVID Practices and Policies
- COVID Vaccine Policy. Active is encouraging our temporary associates and employees to get vaccinated.
- Implementation of basic infection prevention measures
- Dedicated Certified Contact Tracing team
- Travel Policy. We require any travel to be reported to Active and return to work clearance obtained from our HR department.
- COVID Questionnaires must be completed by all newly dispatched associates prior to starting an assignment.
- Return to Work Screening. All associates showing COVID related symptoms must be cleared by Active before to returning to an assignment.
- Temperature Screening
- Social distancing
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all Active Staffing office locations
We trust that our clients are advising their employees similarly and apply the same safety policies and procedures to Active Staffing’s temporary associates as to their own employees.
The Active Staffing team stands ready to assist our clients as together we navigate this public health challenge and further the well-being of all Americans.