The safety of our associates, staff, and clients are our top priority. Information has been distributed to all Active Staffing associates about safety protocols to to avoid infection.
- We are monitoring the CDC, the World Health Organization (WHO), the John Hopkins Map, Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), American Staffing Association (ASA) and their affiliates for continued guidance and updates on the coronavirus.
- CDC fact sheets and posters have been posted in all Active Staffing offices to educate our employees and associates on the spread of illnesses and precautionary measures to follow.
- Our offices are being regularly sanitized and cleaned to avoid contamination.
- All associates and staff are advised to wash their hands upon arrival at any Active office. Hand sanitizer is readily available for use.
- In cases where soap and water are not readily available, Active is providing hand sanitizer and gloves.